Designed for post-surgical recovery following lipedema reduction procedures, the Lipedema High-Waist Garment with FlexFit Comfort Ankle™ – Womens Sizing provides optimal levels of compression, which may help reduce fluid buildup, improve circulation, and give skin a smoother appearance.
The patent-pending FlexFit Comfort Ankle™ construction consists of two gliding panels designed to follow the natural movement of the ankle. This helps prevent constriction, binding, and pain, which commonly occurs with many lipedema garments. A clean finish edge at the toes allows for added comfort while wearing shoes.
Side zippers and padded hook & eye closures make for easier donning and doffing. Reinforced stitching provides strength and durability for extended wear. Features an open crotch for convenience and hygiene.
Made with our proprietary TriFlex™ 3D-stretch fabric, this garment provides consistent targeted compression that has been shown to help combat swelling and tenderness. Features antimicrobial protection and moisture wicking to keep the skin cool and dry.
To provide superior fit and support, we offer garment sizes ranging from 14W-28W (Womens) to 2XS-2XL (Missy).
- Provides optimal compression levels for recovery following post-surgical lipedema reduction procedures
- FlexFit Comfort Ankle™ construction allows for mobility and comfort without constricting or binding
- Reinforced seams that provide strength and durability for extended wear
- Side zipper closures with padded hook-&-eye make it easier to put on and take off
- TriFlex™ 3D-stretch fabric with antimicrobial protection and moisture wicking
- Targeted compression helps smooth the skin and aid in the appearance of lipedema
- Open crotch provides convenience and hygiene for extended wear