• Dual Frequency combining two optimized frequencies – Monopolar (4.0 MHz) and Bipolar (1.7 MHz) for maximum surgical benefits – for outstanding precision and control
• Digital Control Panel facilitates easy operation and a clear view of settings
• Solid State Circuitry for dependable and consistent energy emission
• Safety Indicators provide visual and auditory alerts
• Parameter Recall allows rapid set-up for subsequent procedures
Distinct Benefits for Your Practice and Your Patients
• Precision – create precise incisions in a variety of tissue structures
• Versatility – no other energy-based technology has the surgical versatility of Ellman?
• Quick Recovery – with less tissue destruction, healing is hastened and your patients can recover quickly
• Decreased Post-Operative Pain – 4.0 MHz causes less traumas
• Decreased Post-Surgical Edema – low temperature equals less tissue destruction
• Less Burning or Charring of Tissue – 4.0 MHz minimizes burning of tissue, unlike laser or conventional lower frequency electrosurgery
Ellman Radiosurgery has revolutionised Primary Care procedures at an affordable price, making it possible for all physicians to take advantage of this technology!
• Increase Revenue! • Reduce Operative Time!
• Reduce Stress! • Increase Range of Procedures!